[LargeFormat] Colour head HK brand

Barry Treleaven largeformat@f32.net
Thu Mar 7 06:40:27 2002

does anyone know about the colour head closed loop system  by H K
PRODUCTIONS
the model number is FXF250
the unit is designed for the use of a projector lamp or similar to that in a
super chromega colour head
it has a  external cooling fan and separate control module also incorporates
some sort of fibre optic
control in its design. my question is  based to the U.K. group of  LF
Photographers as the brochure that I have
has a address in St johns wood LONDON
even a pH NO.01-289-638 /01-286-2643
the address is very hard to read I think it is 30 Hill Rd.St. Johns Wood
LondonNW89QH
I am wondering if they still exist as a company as I would love to get a
circuit diagram as the electric are not 100%
regards Barry Treleaven