[LargeFormat] New Jobo in house

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Wed Feb 27 08:36:34 2002

when you finally get them, don't load the reels to film capacity and use the
maximum amount of developer you can. Depending on the developer you use,
these reels/tanks can lead to developer exhaustion and bromide stain/drag.

The Expert tanks that are a larger diameter and look like a cylinder to a
revolver work better, but are very expensive.

Les