[LargeFormat] New Jobo in house

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Wed Feb 27 08:31:01 2002

Dear Girls,

    All things come to he who waits, which accounts for a lot of dates when
I was in high school. This queasy thought aside, I have just acquired a
secondhand Jobo CPE 2 Plus, complete with lift and accessories. Yet another
darkroom man crushed under a pile of pixels, I daresay, but at least it went
to a good home.

     First test film was exposed at a lower ASA than rated, then the
recommended development time was reduced somewhat. The results are perfect -
printing closer to the # 2 grade norm that we are always told about. Copious
notes were taken.

    Next acqusition will be the reels that develop 4 x 5 sheet film. Can
anyone tell me if there will be major time and ASA changes neede. Any other
problems that may crop up?

     Uncle Dick