[LargeFormat] On Location

Charles Thorsten largeformat@f32.net
Wed Feb 20 15:40:54 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Clive Warren" <cocam@cableinet.co.uk>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 12:18 PM
Subject: [LargeFormat] On Location

> The entertaining part of the first day was maxing out front rise on
> the trusty MPP using a 90mm SA and watching the front standard and
> lens pop off the rear rails when focusing much to the amusement of my
> partner in crime that day.

Clive,

I'm glad someone is getting out and making photographs!
Which 90mm Super Angulon do you have?  I have the
regular f/8 lens, and for some reason I've never liked it
very much.  It does the job and has okay coverage, but
it never seems to have the crispness of, say, my 150mm
Rodenstock or 210mm Symmar.  I'm curious to hear
your thoughts.

-Charlie