[LargeFormat] RE: 300 mm lenses

Tom Prack largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jan 18 05:44:02 2002

Micheal,
Yes this Phillips is 8x10" and is at the moment the
lightest on the market (3,6 kg) if you want I sent
a photo on the forum.
You can see on the first page of my HP
http://members.chello.at/tomphoto
 the Philips Compact II
above is a Plaubel Makina 6x7 with a Nikkor 2,8/80
this is my favourit midformat.

I've heard the Fujinon is not as good as the Nikkor,
G-Claron I don't know, where can I get such a lens.
It is very difficult to get information or test this lenses.

--Tom

--
http://www.gmx.net