[LargeFormat] Goerz 9 1/2" Dagor

Ken Hough largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 14 18:44:23 2002

How do find coverage of the 9 1/2" Dagor Ken?  I have one of these -
nothing fancy like the Gold rim/dot but a good working lens in Ilex
shutter. From the lens specs. it covers an image circle of about
340mm - 10mm short of 14". Presumably the edges are not quite up to
the centre resolution?

Excellent lenses for contact printing! I do not find the older ones enlarge
well. I do crop my images on 11x14. You MUST center it carefully. I have a
ground glass that I ground a hole in the exact center. I center the rear
element on that hole.
Ken

Have yet to use the lens on 5x7 where there will be plenty of movement.