[LargeFormat] Survey of Field Cameras (was Wisner and Ebony Field Cameras)

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 14 12:23:40 2002

Because the bellows is collasped, the major shift (side knobs) is pretty
much dead, but there is an on-axis shift in the front. By unlocking the
small knob on the front standard (not the sides) you can gain whatever
that honking rear  cell will let you. And because it's on-axis, you can
tilt down to get the flowers, faces, etc in focus, then shift up to
eliminate those obnoxious nephews in the foreground that got huge.