[LargeFormat] Scanning large format transparencies

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 8 20:26:21 2002

At 6:06 pm +0000 8/1/02, philip Lambert wrote:
>I guess 69 transparencies will come out successfully if 4x5 would- if the
>scanner copes with one size it will cope with the other,  Having got a
>scanned in image is it necessary to process it e.g using Photoshop, or can
>it be printed on an inkjet colour printer without further ado?  I am not
snip

Philip,

The scanning FAQ I was looking for on the web by Jeff Bone seems to
have disappeared. I have added a link in the f32.met links page to
another useful scanning resource by Wayne Fulton, Scanning Tips,
which will probably be useful to you:

http://www.scantips.com/

PS - if anyone finds Jeff Bone's FAQ please let me know.