[LargeFormat] Tray development

Betsy Schneider largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 3 18:10:46 2002

On Thursday 03 January 2002 03:40 pm, you wrote:
> Betsy
>
> thanks for your reply, if you are doing 5X4's is your prewash is it just
> plain water or  with a few drops of wetting agent. I have been using a
> number10x8 print trays and almost fill up solution. Thanks to those who
> replied I will try over the weekend

Amos,
I have always just used plain old water.  The important thing is to make sure
that you never touch the stack of film with an even remotely damp hand. That
is when they stick together. Make sure that each sheet is totally submurged
before you add the next. Also you might want to be careful if there is too
much room/developer in the tray, keep the sheets from swimming around and
scratching each other.
Good luck.

Betsy