[LargeFormat] 8x10 Polaroid Film Holders

Grace, Schuyler largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 3 15:35:14 2002

Happy New Year to all my fellow listers, and I hope '02 finds you all well
and photogenic (or at least photographic)!

I am trying to find several (3+) preferably used Polaroid 8x10 film holders.
I have never run across this animal on E-Bay, without the processor
included, and I was wondering if anyone on the list might know of a good
source, as well as how much these things should cost.  I'm also not sure if
they are available new, but I haven't seen them for sale anywhere, and I
imagine the cost would be exorbitant.

Thanks in advance for anyone's assistance in my quest, and many, many thanks
for all knowledge, banter, and wit that flowed through this list.

Schuyler Grace

Phone:        480.693.3569
FAX:          480.693.7555
CO-MAIL:        52N-AWT