[LargeFormat] Gundlach 12" Radar in #5 Betax

Ken Hough largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 1 21:38:07 2002

The timing cam on a Betax is continuous between speeds. Those dots
are just approximations. I looked at my 5s and 3 have 1 sec and 5of them
have 1/2 sec as the slowest. I met a Wollensak engineer when I was just
21years old. The 1/2 sec was done so the 1/50 was close.
Ken