[LargeFormat] HTTP: & attachments

Robert Mayrand largeformat@f32.net
Sat Dec 29 09:22:01 2001

On 12/29/01 6:06 AM, "mark blackman" <mark.blackman1@btinternet.com> wrote:

> I don't do much colour, all of which I use a pro lab
> to process and print. I never shoot transparencies, I don't see the point in
> them!

I was of your opinion about transparencies, but I realised later that this
was largely due to my experience in 35mm. When I first tried transparencies
in medium format just for fun!.......my jaw drop to the floor (I can just
imagine what 4x5 could do with the right projection system!!!). You should
give it a try. Contrary to what people say you can get a cheap projector on
ebay, like an old tdc duo wich will do medium format slide by slide, that's
how I got into it. I still shoot B&W but when I go color, I go
transparencies all the way!

Robert
Mtl, Quebec