[LargeFormat] Stolen equipment alert

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 18 23:43:18 2001

Not that I'm being contrary, just curious. Assume a serialed item, like
the Canham or the lens shows up on ebay.
Other than contacting the ebay nazis, what should you do? Anybody know?

Then lets stretch it a bit. let's say it wasn't serialed like the meter,
loupe, dark cloth (darktowel?) and lensboards all show up as a lot. She
can recognize it but can't prove it. What then?