[LargeFormat] Stolen equipment alert

Ken Hough largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 18 23:34:11 2001

Watch Ebay!!
Ken

From:           	Verna Knapp <vernak@wvi.com>
To:             	largeformat@f32.net
Subject:        	[LargeFormat] Stolen equipment alert
Send reply to:  	largeformat@f32.net
Date sent:      	Tue, 18 Dec 2001 19:35:47 -0800

I have recently discovered that my photo backpack containing my
large format gear is missing from my home. After much searching,
both by myself and others, we have all concluded that it really
is not here. We suspect it is stolen. I'm putting below the list of
items that I put together for my insurance company. If any of you
see this equipment, please let me know! Feel free to report it to
the police, too. I've just had a chat with the local sheriff's
deputy, and they have it on their files. I've included serial numbers
where I have them. The insurance company is not going to cover all
of this loss, as I have a large deductible, and they discount for
age of items. I'd much rather recover the originals if I can.

My apologies for such a long posting.

Verna

Item #	Serial #		Item
1	DLC45225	Canham DLC45 Metal 4x5 camera with Fresnel,
			no signs of wear or damage, like new condition

2			Ground glass protector for Canham DLC45

3			Lens wrench

4			Focusing Cloth. This one is a dark bath sheet
			sized towel from Walmart. Cheap!

5			Lensboard #0 to fit Canham DLC45
6			Lensboard #0 to fit Canham DLC45
7			Lensboard #1 to fit Canham DLC45
8			Lensboard #3 to fit Canham DLC45

9	1130882		Rodenstock 75mm f/6.8 Grandagon-N Copal 0 Lens

10	11355620	Rodenstock 180mm f/5.6 APO Sironar-s copal 1 lens

11	17000683	Rodenstock 360mm f/9 APO-RONAR Copal 3 lens

12			Rodenstock 4x LOUPE

13			HAMA 20" Cable Release Pro cloth

14	11332208	Rodenstock 120mm f/5.6 APO Makro-sironar N copal 0 lens

15	30178		Gossen Luna Pro F Ambient/Flash meter
			 This is the analog version, not the digital one

16			Nikkor 720 f 16 ED T lens
	552275		Front element
	200659		Rear Cell
17	183729		Rear 500 tele element cell for above

18			The lensboard for this lens.

19			Domke Outpack Backpack camera bag

20			Schneider Super Angulon 90mm f/5.6 or XL 5.6,
			not sure which, copal 0 lens

21			Lensboard #0 to fit Canham DLC45 for the Schneider lens

22			stop watch to time exposures.

23			Quick Release. Fastens camera to Bogen tripod.

24-29		Each lens had a UV filter mounted on it. The filter sizes
		were 67, 67, 58, 49, 62, and 58. They were all  B+W filters.

30		Pentax spotmeter, bought used as a part of a consignment
		in the 1980's. Similar to the current Pentax spotmeter V.

--
 "It's a great life if you don't weaken, and pretty good if you do!"

Nellie Knapp (my mom, at 80 years of age)

        ******Ken Hough Photographic Repair******
         Specializing in Deardorff Refinishing
          Lens Recementing and Shutter repair
          Contribitor to McKeowns Price Guide