[LargeFormat] Graflok ground glass

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Wed Dec 12 21:44:01 2001

Robert, Hello.  I have a similar situation.  I recently bought my 4x5 Graphic
View.  the ground glass is there, both pieces.  Rule of thirds.   My ground
glass, is broken, on the Right third...  I have a link for custom made ground
glass.  He wants $223.00 US, for a stupid 4x5 piece of glass!   I have seen a
couple on E-Bay, for $25 to $30, but not sure if they are compatitable,  a
4x5 inch of glass, is just a 4x5 inch piece of ground glass, right???  Can
some expert guide us, to a good reputable sorce????   thanks, Don Mason