[LargeFormat] Advice on Purchase

Ade Talabi largeformat@f32.net
Mon Dec 10 07:10:00 2001

I have always preferied the Sinar P series. I must say you can not go wrong with the
Angulor lenses, but there a very expensive. Fuji is known to make some good ones,
but I can not vouch for how goo dthey are.

What you should really consider is the image angle in LF? Depending on the
kind of work you intend to put the camera through, you should find a lens
that will give you the angle you want.

Ade