[LargeFormat] Film loading

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Fri Nov 9 08:40:07 2001

--part1_11c.72d1471.291d3682_boundary

Tony,

Also remember to make sure that the film is in the right groves on both sides
of the holders.  I still sometimes when I'm in a hurry end up with the film
in the grove that the dark slide is in on one side then try and close the
holder and ruin a sheet.  Or worse, somehow don't relize that i've done it
use the film on camera.  Then there is no way the film is flat and it's out
of focus.  Don't ask me how it's possible to do this but I've done it. You'd
think the slide would never work with film there.

Greg

--part1_11c.72d1471.291d3682_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Tony,
<BR>
<BR>Also remember to make sure that the film is in the right groves on both sides of the holders. &nbsp;I still sometimes when I'm in a hurry end up with the film in the grove that the dark slide is in on one side then try and close the holder and ruin a sheet. &nbsp;Or worse, somehow don't relize that i've done it use the film on camera. &nbsp;Then there is no way the film is flat and it's out of focus. &nbsp;Don't ask me how it's possible to do this but I've done it. You'd think the slide would never work with film there.
<BR>
<BR>Greg</FONT></HTML>

--part1_11c.72d1471.291d3682_boundary--