[LargeFormat] Film loading

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Fri Nov 9 07:48:01 2001

> Hello All,
>
> Being new to the world of large format I am having great difficulty in
>
> Anyone got any useful tips?
>
> Thanks
>
> Tony
Tony,
Do it in a darkroom, sitting in front of a desk. Lay out the film box, DDS etc in a logical order. Have the slides partially withdrawn with the white side showing (its a good idea to use a vacumn cleaner on them to get rid of any dust - you can do this with the lights on!).

Take your time and remember to insert the film with the notches on the top right. Once you've done it a few times, you'll easily feel more confident to use a changing bag.