[LargeFormat] loading

Ken Hough largeformat@f32.net
Sun Nov 4 15:11:01 2001

Every few month's I blow 125PSIG air through the slot that the darkslide
goes. I do the film rails, I do the inside of the bellows. I turn the changing
bag inside out and shake it out. I store the film in the boxes without any
modification. As they are made. I keep exposed film in the boxes months at
a time. No problem. In fact I just processed some film that got under my car
seat. It was there all summer! it was fine. I do have 7 Graphmatics. I find
using them really minimizes dust. IF KEPT CLEAN from the start.
Ken