[LargeFormat] 14" Dagor Coverage?

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed Oct 31 14:43:30 2001

Just back after another weekend away - left most of my gear at home as it
was pouring with rain and forecast for the same all weekend.  As you may
expect there was a morning of great clouds and some blue sky - should have
just popped the gear in the boot of the car...... typical of English
weather and I should have known better.

The list was very quiet again over the weekend so the little palm top
wasn't really needed.... Anyway, thought I would break the silence and pass
on a request for info. from someone in the f32 Forum - does anyone know the
coverage of a 14" Dagor f7.7 and its performance?

The poster seemed to think that it may cover 16 x20.