[LargeFormat] Party Follow-up/ Website is up!

William Bay largeformat@f32.net
Mon Oct 29 07:04:24 2001

To everyone who showed up I want to thank you deeply. I was touched by all
your comments you had about the photographs, my brand new web page, and the
way the loft is coming along.
For those who could not attend, you all missed a wonderful event full of
genuine people, excellent music, and good eats and drinks. I sincerely hope
you will be able to attend the next one.

I must apologize to the people that have tried to see the site yesterday. We
ran into some technical problems that were out of our hands and I could not
upload the site. We had to have two computers running the site locally to
view them at the party. I will assure you now that the problem has been
resolved and http://williambayphotography.com is now up and running and you
may check it out at your conveniance. Please drop me a line and let me know
what you think.

I held a raffle for a photograph the raffle was a dollar a ticket for a
photograph that they would choose.
And the winner of the photograph of her choice is.... Lisa Vander!!!
Congrats Lisa! Take a look through the web site and decide on a photograph
and let me know.

 I just want to give a few thanks here for some people that helped out in
extrordinary fashion in order to get things where they were last night:
Chris and Tanya, you guys are incredible. You guys practically carried this
whole party on your shoulders, I was just kind hanging on for the ride.
Chris, I had a vision for the site and knew somewhat how to accomplish it,
but when I struggled with it, and couldn't get things the way I wanted them
you were there to help me out even though you were under pressure also.
Tanya the ideas and energy you brought to the party were amazing. You two
embody "Aloha."
I just want to say mahalo, (and salamat - mahal kita)

David & Dona: I love you guys so much, Dona you blew my mind with your
generosity. And I was also stunned when your sister flew down from San
Francisco to be here. Thank you for bringing Sandora, and Roxanne. It meant
so much to me for you guys to be here.

Bruce: You have been so unendingly generous with your time and resources in
building the darkroom. And although it was not finished for the party it was
a great conversation piece. Thank you.

Landis: It meant so much to me that you wrote what you did. In addition in
this time I have known you, you have been a beacon in the night with your
advice, criticism and thoughts.

There are so many others, Gena, Fast Eddy, Cafe Moto, everyone at MPA for
there support, Mike especially.

Everybody that came, it was such a special night, Thank you all so much!!!