[LargeFormat] Polaroid Backs

Kevin M. Bell largeformat@f32.net
Sun Sep 30 00:36:00 2001

--=====================_51120667==_.ALT

At 07:34 PM 9/29/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>I want to purchase a used Polaroid back for my 4 x 5 LF camera.  Can
>anyone recommend a specific model as there seems to be several different
>types (500, 545, etc.) ?

I'd recommend the 545 or 545i - newer backs, easier to operate and clean,
and a little lighter.  You'll pay more, but worth it from my
experience.  If you've never bought a used Polaroid back before, be sure to
inspect the rollers.  If it hasn't been cleaned properly it can be a mess,
and affect your film.

Kevin M. Bell
www.camera-collectors.com
1-877-977-5091
--=====================_51120667==_.ALT

At 07:34 PM 9/29/2001 -0700, you wrote:<br>
purchase a used Polaroid back for my 4 x 5 LF camera.&nbsp; Can anyone
recommend a specific model as there seems to be several different types
(500, 545, etc.) ?</font></blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
I'd recommend the 545 or 545i - newer backs, easier to operate and clean,
and a little lighter.&nbsp; You'll pay more, but worth it from my
experience.&nbsp; If you've never bought a used Polaroid back before, be
sure to inspect the rollers.&nbsp; If it hasn't been cleaned properly it
can be a mess, and affect your film.<br><br>
Kevin M. Bell<br>
1-877-977-5091</html>