[LargeFormat] teledagor

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jul 20 07:08:07 2001

Les Newcomer wrote:

 when Mr. Rolltop is
> through with it I'll see what I can do.

Mr. Rolltop got indegestion and by 6 am I was able to find my camera.
I'm not sure how to put stuff on your site and the file is too large as
an attachment, which I also know is an unpardonable sin so here's is the
link, please feel free to pull it down and put it up somewhere else.

http://www.ismi.net/~lnphoto/teledagor.JPG

As to the age. I THINK Goerz started using the acronym Dagor around '04
so that puts it before that. I know the B&L catalogs from the same time
('00-'18) talk glowingly of the tele attachment.  The sector shutter was
also popular at this time to it seems to fit that my lens is not 'WWI
era', but "Spanish-American War" era.

Maybe somebody out there can date via the serial numbers.

Les

PS and I apologize about the blurred lateral image. I'll try to get a
better shot after my second cup of coffee.