[LargeFormat] Rodenstock Web Site?

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jul 20 02:21:25 2001

At the moment my desk has eaten my digital camera, when Mr. Rolltop is
through with it I'll see what I can do.

I haven't been able to shoot this yet, I had planned on using it with my
5x7 but haven't made a board for it yet. I could try it out on my 4x5
Crown, but suspect that the image quality suffers greatly at those loong
lenghts due to wind, nearby cars and magnetic pull of the moon.