[LargeFormat] Light leaks

Guy Glorieux largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jun 22 09:32:10 2001

Thomas,
Once you have found the leak(s), Bostick&Sullivan has a Bellows Patch Sealer kit
which will do wonders to fix your bellows.  Very easy to use and better than
anything else you may try.  I've used to fix the bellows on a 11x14 View camera
I bought on eBay and I got a first class camera after that.
Guy Glorieux