[LargeFormat] Durst 138S focusing problem

Don Wilkes largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jun 15 12:41:45 2001

At 12:02 PM 6/15/01 +0100, Clive Warren wrote:

>lowering the head rather than focusing. I am again going on memory - there
>are fixing screws along the focusing track (which I seem to recall is
>geared on my machine) which I have had to tighten in the past.  You may be
>right in your first assessment of the problem as a lack of lubrication on
>the geared track - probably worth checking the fitting of the track on the
>"head column" as it may have become loose.

Thanks for the suggestions, Clive -- I'll investigate tonight (last night
got devoured by locusts), and let you know what I find.  I haven't been
able to tackle any darkroom work for a couple of weeks either, and I'm
itching to get back at it!

Cheers,
\dw