[LargeFormat] 65mm SA

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jun 8 21:52:08 2001

They paid the same for that shot as a shot from on top as they were
breaking ground. I think about $50 a shot for 4x5. (that included three
prints, film processing, etc)

Okay so it's not great money, but Uncle Sam only paid my dad $67.50 a
month to get his war stories.

This was my first job with DWSD and I had a blast. I never felt like I
was getting cheated or thought somebody should pay me more for this shot
than that shot. It comes with the territory. However I to bid higher on
Sewer Jobs than Water Jobs. Ironically, while I was shooting this 2
million dollar, sh*t hole in the ground with color 4x5, I was also
shooting a new high rise (One Detroit Center), a 200+million dollar job,
 bulk roll black and white 35mm.

Les