[LargeFormat] Autumn (Fall) Photography in the US South West

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Fri May 18 11:14:09 2001

Hi Clive,

While I live in Colorado, I spent a lot of time in the Southwest.  The Cacti
you're looking for are in southern Arizona; they only flower in the Spring
(March-April.)  Generally speaking, the temperatures in Utah and Arizona are
quite warm during the day, but can drop down to freezing at night.  You can
expect wide variances in temperature from day to night and place to place.
Drop me a note if you're heading over that time of the year.  I may be in
the area at that time and we could hook up.  BTW, Canyon de Chelly is best
visited in the winter IMHO.

Regards,  Pete