[LargeFormat] Autumn (Fall) Photography in the US South West

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed May 16 08:08:09 2001

At 08:52 15/05/01 -0700, Schuyler.Grace@AmericaWest.com wrote:

>What part(s) of Arizona were you planning to travel to, Clive?  Here, in
>the Valley (Phoenix), it will be dry and in the 90s (degrees F), but in
>other areas, the lows will be dropping to the freezing point.
>
>Schuyler Grace
>
>Phone:        480.693.3569
>FAX:          480.693.7555
>CO-MAIL:        52N-AWT

Ahhhhh..... the 90s....... dry..........

A meander down from Seligman to Sedonna and Cottonwood areas - would really
like to make it far enough South to capture some of those magnificent cacti
you have in Arizona.  The valley or low deserts would suit me fine, however
some of the places I would want to return to include Capitol Reef in Utah
which is at a higher altitude.  Rushed through there rather too quickly
last May and spent too long in reaching Canyon de Shelly which was full of
tourists - big disappointment and although not usually subject to acting on
bad vibes - felt them the whole time I was in Navaho country - couldn't
wait to hit the Interstate on the way to the start of R66.

The trip in September/October is just an idea at the moment - but I'll be
working on it :-)