[LargeFormat] Autumn (Fall) Photography in the US South West

Drew Eschbacher largeformat@f32.net
Tue May 15 12:49:38 2001

--=====================_3220766==_.ALT

Clive,

Autumn is my favorite time of the year to visit the Southwest.  The higher
elevations will have the beginning of fall color while the valleys are
still in summer.  Best of all, less people and traffic.  I'd be glad to
meet up with you but my autumn will be spent in the Highlands of Scotland
and Western Ireland.

Drew

At 08:39 AM 5/15/01, you wrote:
>The message from Karl reminded me painfully that the planned trip to the
>US South West this year has been postponed and may not happen at all.
>
>What is the weather like in say Utah/Arizona around September/October and
>are there any great photo opportunities - ie  migration of the lesser
>spotted sand lizards leaving critter trails in the sand etc etc?
>
>Guess that the higher altitudes in Utah will be a little chilly - the
>North Rim of the Grand Canyon was a little cool at the beginning of May
>one year...... ;-)
>
>Can you tell that I'm not looking forward to the months of a British
>Spring and Summer ?
>
>Cheers,
>             Clive

--=====================_3220766==_.ALT

Autumn is my favorite time of the year to visit the Southwest.&nbsp; The
higher elevations will have the beginning of fall color while the valleys
are still in summer.&nbsp; Best of all, less people and traffic.&nbsp;
I'd be glad to meet up with you but my autumn will be spent in the
Highlands of Scotland and Western Ireland.<br>
Drew<br>
At 08:39 AM 5/15/01, you wrote:<br>
painfully that the planned trip to the US South West this year has been
postponed and may not happen at all.<br>
What is the weather like in say Utah/Arizona around September/October and
are there any great photo opportunities - ie&nbsp; migration of the
lesser spotted sand lizards leaving critter trails in the sand etc
etc?<br>
Guess that the higher altitudes in Utah will be a little chilly - the
North Rim of the Grand Canyon was a little cool at the beginning of May
one year...... ;-)<br>
Can you tell that I'm not looking forward to the months of a British
Spring and Summer ?<br>
Cheers,<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Clive<br>