[LargeFormat] Autumn (Fall) Photography in the US South West

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Tue May 15 08:46:24 2001

The message from Karl reminded me painfully that the planned trip to the US
South West this year has been postponed and may not happen at all.

What is the weather like in say Utah/Arizona around September/October and
are there any great photo opportunities - ie  migration of the lesser
spotted sand lizards leaving critter trails in the sand etc etc?

Guess that the higher altitudes in Utah will be a little chilly - the North
Rim of the Grand Canyon was a little cool at the beginning of May one

Can you tell that I'm not looking forward to the months of a British Spring
and Summer ?