[LargeFormat] Enlargers......

Karl Wolz largeformat@f32.net
Thu May 3 20:12:08 2001

Words of empowerment!

I've used the Kodak packets myself, and have had the same situation you
describe.  I have made it a practice to slide the packet back over the film
rather slowly (at least toward the end), then give a bit of a push to it.  I
always use the packets in a position where I'm shielded from a bright light
source (actually I try to do this with all manner of film holders).  Upon
removing the packet, I inspect the end and, if the paper is not firmly
seated into the clip, I will gently, but firmly tap it into place.

Good luck,

Karl Wolz

: A general enquiry of the list. I was given a packet of Kodak T MAX  4 x