[LargeFormat] List Activity and Hello!

Don Wilkes largeformat@f32.net
Thu Apr 12 11:47:10 2001

At 02:28 PM 4/12/01 +0100, Clive Warren wrote:

>Where is everyone?

Right here, Clive...

But, on the weekend, my sweetie and I are off to a cabin of some sorts over
on the west coast of the island (Vancouver Island), and I'll be dragging
the old Calumet rail 4x5 along.  The weather today could only be charitably
described as "iffy", so I have no great hopes of stunning landscapes unless
things improve remarkably.  Sigh.  But, hey -- it's only mid-April, so what
can one expect on the Wet Coast of Canada?

Speaking of "spring: -- I sure wish I could spring for a spotmeter;
dragging the Calumet and tripod around is enough of a pain without having
to sling the Nikon's bag on my shoulder as well so I'll have some sort of
meter!  Dig as I may in my old-photo-stuff boxes, I can't locate the
ancient Weston I swear should be there.  Rats...wonder what ever became of it?

Oh well, what can one say?  Life's an adventure, and things usually work out.

Happy weekend shooting, everyone.
\donw