[LargeFormat] List Activity and Hello!

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Thu Apr 12 09:33:38 2001

circlesofconfusion recently posted a test message to see if the list is
working - well it is!

The list is usually quite active as the archives show, however over the
last couple of weeks the numbers of postings have declined.  I have no idea
why this is - maybe the run up to holidays and everyone is busy fettling
their shutters and cameras ready for some outdoor photography now that the
weather has picked up a bit.

Well that's what I have been doing, amongst various work demands which have
kept me away from EMail.  Hope to be taking a 5x7 and 4x5 camera away for a
couple of days towards the end of the weekend and maybe playing around with
6x17 formats again.

Where is everyone?

All the best,
                 Clive   http://www.f32.net
                         Large Format Travel and Stock Photography