[LargeFormat] Seeking info: B&J No 3a Rexo

Don Wilkes largeformat@f32.net
Wed Mar 14 14:32:08 2001

At 01:31 PM 3/14/01 -0500, Guy Glorieux wrote: <br>
Try ISO 6 as a starting point.&nbsp; This is what I use in my pinhole
photography and it gives generally good results. </blockquote><br>
Well, that's a lot 'faster' than I expected!&nbsp; It's only twice as
slow as the old Kodachrome...<br>
&gt;rotate it in the sun, sometimes you get leaks to come up unexpectedly
this way.&nbsp; <br>
&gt;And, oh!&nbsp; Don't forget to put a pencil mark on the paper to
remember which side is up or down,<br>
Two excellent points, Guy!&nbsp; I think this Saturday will be lots of
fun :}<br>
\dw</html>