[LargeFormat] Polaroid in winter

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Mon Mar 5 15:20:00 2001

At 7:35 pm +0000 5/3/01, Clive Warren wrote:
>>Clive,
>>If Dave has the fortitude to contact you to apologize/explain, please
>>post it we are all dying to know what happend, whether it was is PDA
>>that froze before the Polaroid or if he fell asleep and the keyboard.
>>
>>Les
>
>It seems likely that he will want to say something for himself :-)
>Anything sent to me as list administrator has to remain
>confidential.....
>
>The messages have now stopped so I will remove the blocking as soon
>as I hear from Dave.
>--
>All the best,
>
>             Clive Warren   http://www.f32.net

I have just received an "out of office auto reply" to a message sent
directly to Dave - it seems that there was an autoreply loop which
caused the repeated messages problem.

If anyone on the list sets up an autoreply function when out of the
office, please visit your f32 LargeFormat List admin areas and
disable mail delivery during the period the autoresponder is set. You
do not need to unsubscribe.

--
All the best,

             Clive Warren   http://www.f32.net
                            Large Format travel and stock photography