[LargeFormat] quiet, projects, magnola

Frantisek largeformat@f32.net
Fri Feb 23 16:08:54 2001

	Clive, wheelie bin is a bit too "huge format" for me :) Although it could
be the most unconspicious camera around...
	BTW, do you have any good URLs on wideangle pinholes? What is the max.
image (degrees) / circle of coverage you can get before vignetting starts?
	 I once saw some pretty wideangle shots, and would like to push the limit
here, preferably with flat film/paper. Twisted paper <g> is my next one.
30x40cm paper is the biggest size which will fit into my changing bag, so I
could perhaps "load" the camera on the street :), without having to ask
residents to admit me into their cellar <g>.

	Guy, the symptoms you describe are perfectly fitting to me. But I have
already terminal (at least to my finances) addiction to 35mm & MF
photography, so few pinholes more won't make the difference. At least the
paper "negs" for scannign I want to practice with don't make me broke
(until I start with the real BIG paper sizes, like buying full ROLLS of
139cm wide paper 30m long, making panorama pinholes on THAT <G>)

	thanks for any tips. My casual websearches did bring some nice sites, but
unfortunately without enough tech info.

Frantisek
	Good light!!!