[LargeFormat] deGroff Air-Way Shutter Releases

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 21 18:02:01 2001

Clive,

 DeGroeff is still in business, but on the ones I've seen recently (from
Calumet) the air cylnder actuates  a normal (cheap) cable release thus
negating any benefit for long throw acme shutters :-(