[LargeFormat] Welcome to "Mémoire floue"

Guy Glorieux largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 18 11:04:03 2001

Ladies and gentlemen and all participants to this wonderful list,

I am pleased to announce that my web site is finally up and running!
Check at the following URL:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/guy.glorieux/

The home page is "en français" but if you click on the flag in the lower

left hand corner, you will be taken to the English version.

Entitled "Mémoire Floue" (Soft Memory), my site takes the viewer
through ten photo galleries covering standard photography, night
photography, 4 pinhole pinhole galleries  and  one alternative processes

gallery.  There is also an extensive list of links relating to all
aspects of photography, neatly organized under major headings.
Navigation is easy as you move from one gallery to the next.

Regretfully, there is no large format work on the site at present, since
I have been essentially doing 35mm work in the past and pinhole on
medium format more recently.  But I will get my LF gear out again comes
the Spring and more temperate weather then today's 12 Celcius bellow
freezing!  Remember that I am working on revamping this Chicago 11x14
field camera that I bought on eBay last Fall and which got me to
subscribe to this list...  -:))

The title of the site comes from my perception that photography is an
act of creation and the act of "creation is an exploration of our
personnal and collective memory.
It is an instinctive process, in perpetual reconstruction and
reassesment through the artist's emotions and sensibility... which
anchors into the subconscious mind of the viewer."

I hope that you have as much pleasure visiting this site as I had
putting it together!  -:))

Guy Glorieux
Montréal, Canada