[LargeFormat] Chopped in the Landy for a Microtek Scanner!

Verna Knapp largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 18 09:46:09 2001

Clive,

Congratulations on a great purchase! I have had the Microtek
Scanmaker 5 for a while, and it does a wonderful job. I bought it
before the Silverscan software came with it, and it still does
a wonderful job. I think the difference between the 4 and the 5 is
one of optical resolution, otherwise much the same.

Verna