[LargeFormat] technika

jpetrush largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 9 21:46:07 2001

A quick search on www.google.com turned up
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~qtluong/photography/lf/how-to-focus.html

I suggest you follow some of the other links and peruse the site in general.
Lots of useful information on Mr. Luong's site.  You might also want to do a
search on the "hinge rule", another handy focus technique to add to your bag
of tools and tricks.

jp

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Southwood" <lava@mweb.co.za>

i have a linhof technika with a 135mm F3.5 linhof lens. i want to mount my
90mm schneider angulon on a board - am i likely to have problems with the
rail entering the view of the lens. i am going to have the lens - board
machined, should it be recessed? i also seek advice on movements,
specifically on the scheimpflug rule and its application. can anyone direct
me to a comprehensive text/and or site? thanks