[LargeFormat] LF Camera Case

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 9 11:08:06 2001

Hi Philip,

Before you go through the effort of building a case, here's an idea.  Get a
cooler with wheels (I think mine is made by Igloo) and add the necessary
supports inside to hold your camera.  Self tapping screw will hold in the
plastic as long as you don't try to overtighten/overstress them.  I use a
similar arrangement for some of my gear.  The benefits are that it doesn't
look like camera gear and is pretty impervious to moisture (of course you
can't dunk it and I would't use it in a canoe, but it works fine in rain.)

Regards,  Pete