[LargeFormat] Welcome to the new list!

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed Dec 6 11:42:03 2000

At 10:08 06/12/00 -0500, Guy Glorieux wrote:

>Clive Warren wrote:
> >
>If you know of a location on the web with the old list details
> > being mentioned then please let me know and I will do a follow up.
> >

>Clive,
>
>I suppose that you know Andrew Davidhazy's PhotoForum.  This is where I
>initially got the address for the List.  He has a page full of lists or
>search engines for Lists
>http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/photoforum.html
>
>He can be reached at
>andpph@rit.edu
>
>Best,
>
>Guy Glorieux
>Montreal, Canada

Thanks for the info., exactly what I had in mind :-)  I have already
contacted Andy and he will be updating his listings as soon as he has a
spare moment.

I have contacted most of the larger list listings that came up under a
Google search. It seems that the old list wasn't mentioned in any of the
mainstream web sites - which makes life a little easier.

I have also spread the word a little about the f32 Discussion Forum - for
those of you who have not visited, it is located on the f32.net website at
http://www.f32.net/discus/ . The forum allows posting of images which some
list members may find useful.

Whilst on the subject of spreading URLs, the old largeformat list is
archived at http://www.f32.net/Services/LFarch.html
where it can be both browsed and searched.

All the best,
                 Clive   http://www.f32.net
                         Large Format Travel and Stock Photography