[Jacob-list] Jacob-List Archives

Punkin's Mom punkinsmom at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 29 12:39:37 EDT 2006

AMEN!!!

Sara

Sara Dunham
Punkin's Patch
Cynthiana, Kentucky
www.myfavoritesheep.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Anderson, Gary B.
  To: Jacob List (Jacob-list at jacobsheep.com)
  Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 12:25 PM
  Subject: [Jacob-list] Jacob-List Archives

  Yesterday for the first time I used the Jacob-List archives while searching for information on horn number versus incidence of the eyelid defect.  Several features help to navigate among accumulated messages to find information of interest. The experience prompted me to stop and think long enough to appreciate the service that Mark and Cathie Williams provide by allowing Jacob sheep breeders and enthusiasists to stay in contact and share information.  In case I am not the only person who for years has watched Jacob-List messages roll in without having expressed sufficient gratitude to Mark and Cathie, thanks for keeping the list going.