[Jacob-list] Jacob-List Archives

Anderson, Gary B. GBAnderson at UCDavis.Edu
Tue Aug 29 12:25:42 EDT 2006

Yesterday for the first time I used the Jacob-List archives while searching
for information on horn number versus incidence of the eyelid defect.
Several features help to navigate among accumulated messages to find
information of interest. The experience prompted me to stop and think long
enough to appreciate the service that Mark and Cathie Williams provide by
allowing Jacob sheep breeders and enthusiasists to stay in contact and share
information.  In case I am not the only person who for years has watched
Jacob-List messages roll in without having expressed sufficient gratitude to
Mark and Cathie, thanks for keeping the list going.