[Jacob-list] COB?

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sun Aug 27 15:42:35 EDT 2006

I think Blue Seal is in a pretty small area.  I have to drive 70 miles to get the tubs, but I only go every few months.  The tubs are 50# and are molasses based mineral/vitamin/ protein tub.  They are weather proof, which is a big selling point for me.

There are very few premixed sheep feeds available anymore around here.  Purina has one, but it's medicated and the one time I ordered it, it was moldy.  I liked the mix I was getting from the mill, but I haven't really liked any of the others.  I used to mix my own (whole corn, whole oats, soybean meal, wheat bran and molasses).  I don't think I need anymore molasses when I'm using the tubs.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com