[Jacob-list] COB?

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 27 15:21:22 EDT 2006

>I use a good mineral mix and put out the nutritional tubs from Blue Seal
when needed.
=============
What are 'nutritional tubs' from Blue Seal?  What is Blue Seal?  I live in
Idaho, never heard of it.  I think I use an equivalent, called Livestock
Blend, a complete feed in pellets plus has some corn kernels, from Lands
O'Lakes Co.  The feed has vitamins, minerals, calcium, protein, etc, they
removed all copper to make it safe for sheep.  There is some molasses.  It
costs $6.50 for 50 lbs.  During late gestation and for lambs and nursing
ewes I add some oats.  I also feed it to the llama and two goats.  I don't
feed COB, but this is close.
Cathy
Moscow, Idaho
Our local mill burned down, they decided not to rebuild