[Jacob-list] Skin patch

Liz whiskey_wy at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 14:42:58 EDT 2006

Finally got my pen built for my ram and his sons, while moving the ram, decided I'd better get out he foot trimmers and do some trimming. The easiest way for me to do this is to sit on the sheep with him on his side/back. While I was trimming the front feet I noticed that in the very middle of his chst, just under where you can see it if he's standing is a bald spot! It doesn't look like any type of parasite infestation, but it does look like he's been rubbing it on something. The only thing in the pen is a feeder. . . does anyone know what this is?

  Thanks
  Lilly Trapp
  Peaksnplains and Horizon Ewe