[Jacob-list] Promoting Jacob sheep at our county fair

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 22 14:22:45 EDT 2006

>>Hi Cathy-try this website for a pin:
>>http://www.ramshornstudio.com/retail/
>>Mickey Ramierez, a JSBA member, does spotted hats:
>>http://www.jsba.org/memberproducts.html
>>Trish
--From Robin and others:
>>JSBA (Jacob Sheep Breeders Assoc.) sells t-shirts, sweatshirts, earrings,
>>etc. Contact the Jacob Sheep Shop--Wendy at wendychavin at verizon.net .
=============
Thanks for the information.  This is exactly what I am looking for.  You
have to contact Wendy, there is no link from the JSBA website, unless I
missed something.  The apron will be a definite asset because I will be
washing wool for four hours at this county fair.  For those that missed the
first email, our wool group is having a "sheep-to-shawl" demonstration at
our county fair.

I like Mickey's spotted hats, but the crowd will think I am supporting the
Holstein dairy cow.  I need to attach 4 horns.  Might be a bit too much, I
don't want to look like a clown and send the wrong message about Jacobs.
This is going to be fun shopping; costly, but fun.
Thanks so much for all the help,
Cathy
Moscow, Idaho