[Jacob-list] Sheep feeds and mineral mixes in Michigan?

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Aug 18 18:01:23 EDT 2006

Our 14 year old grandson left here yesterday with two Jacob wethers heading to western Michigan.  He gets a breeding pair next spring if he is still interested.  I think the wethers will be fine with a bit of corn and that good Michigan hay, but our daughter, Alina, wanted a recommendation for a sheep mineral mix.  Here in GA, we have two mineral mixes available, but the sheep refuse to eat one of them.   They are near Muskegon.  Can anyone recommend a good mineral mix for sheep available in Michigan?  They do have a Tractor Supply nearby, but I didn't get many (actually any) positive comments about Tractor Supply's feed.

TIA
Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com